South Pole, Antarctica / UoW
|Detector||3 3He detectors in|
|individual insulated NM-64 modules|
|Geographic latitude||90.00˚ S|
|Altitude||2820 m asl|
|Effective vertical cutoff rigidity (Epoch 2010.0)||0.1 GV|
|In continuous operation since||1964-03_01|
Detailed station information
Conditions for use of data
- You are welcome to use the University of Wisconsin, River Falls neutron monitor data from the SouthPole under the following conditions:
- You agree to acknowledge the source of data in any publication; for example:
“The neutron monitor data from South Pole are provided by the University of Wisconsin, River Falls.”
- You agree to send a copy of any paper using these data to:
Professor Surujhdeo Seunarine
University of Wisconsin, River Falls
410 South Third Street
River Falls, WI 54022
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is prohibited without previous agreement with the PI of the station (see name and address above)
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.
In the event there are future modifications to the data, NMDB will always return the most recent version.
We will document any significant changes in the station notes.