Newark/Swarthmore, USA / Bartol
|Detector||6 BF3 detectors and 3 3He|
|detectors in 3 6-NM-64 modules.|
|Geographic latitude||39.68˚ N|
|Geographic longitude||75.75˚ W|
|Altitude||50 m asl|
|Effective vertical cutoff rigidity (Epoch 2010.0)||2.4 GV|
|In continuous operation since||1964-07-01|
Detailed station information
Conditions for use of data
- You are welcome to use University of Delaware neutron monitor data from Newark/Swarthmore under the following conditions:
- You agree to acknowledge the source of data in any publication; for example:
The neutron monitor data from Newark/Swarthmore are provided by the University of Delaware Department of Physics and Astronomy and the Bartol Research Institute.
- You agree to send a copy of any paper using these data to:
Prof. Paul Evenson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
204 Sharp Lab, University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716, U.S.A.
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is prohibited without previous agreement with the PI of the station (see name and address above)
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.
In the event there are future modifications to the data, NMDB will always return the most recent version.
We will document any significant changes in the station notes.