- NMDB Stations
- Almaty NM, Kazakhstan (AATB)
- Armenian NMs
- Athens NM, Greece (ATHN)
- Bartol (University of Delaware) NMs
- Doi Inthanon, Thailand (PSNM)
- Dome C NMs, Antarctica (DOMC and DOMB)
- Dourbes NM, Belgium (DRBS)
- ESOI-TAU, Israel (ESOI)
- Guadalajara, Spain (CALM)
- Jang Bogo, South Korea (JBGO)
- Kerguelen (KERG) and Terre Adelie (TERA) stations, France
- Kiel, Germany (KIEL, KIEL2)
- Koldewey Station, Spitzbergen
- Lomnicky stit, Slovakia (LMKS)
- Mexico City NM (MXCO)
- Oulu, Finland (OULU)
- Plateau de Bure NM, France (BURE)
- RUSSIAN NMs
- Rome, Italy (ROME)
- South African NMs
- Swiss NMs
- Zugspitze, Germany
Mexico City NM (MXCO)
The detector is housed on the central campus of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
|Detector||Standard 6-NM-64 neutron monitor|
|Geographic latitude||19.33° N|
|Geographic longitude||260.82° E|
|Effective vertical cutoff rigidity||8.2 GV|
|In continous operation since||1990|
|Detailed station information:||01 January 1990 - 31 October 2015|
|Detailed station information:||01 November 2015 - present|
The operation of the neutron monitor is supported by the Cosmic Ray Group of the Geophysical Institute, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico City, Mexico.
Conditions for Use of Data
- You agree to achnowledge providing of the data in any published use of the data.
Example: "Mexico City neutron monitor data were kindly provided by the Cosmic Ray Group, Geophysical Institute, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico"
- You agree to send a copy of any paper using these data to:
Luis Xavier González Méndez
José Francisco Valdés Galicia
Cosmic Ray Group
National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
Mexico City, Mexico
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is prohibited without previous agreement with the PI of the station (see name and address above).
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.