- NMDB Stations
- Almaty NM, Kazakhstan (AATB)
- Armenian NMs
- Athens NM, Greece (ATHN)
- Bartol (University of Delaware) NMs
- Doi Inthanon, Thailand (PSNM)
- Dome C NMs, Antarctica (DOMC and DOMB)
- Dourbes NM, Belgium (DRBS)
- ESOI-TAU, Israel (ESOI)
- Guadalajara, Spain (CALM)
- Jang Bogo, South Korea (JBGO)
- Kerguelen (KERG) and Terre Adelie (TERA) stations, France
- Kiel, Germany (KIEL, KIEL2)
- Koldewey Station, Spitzbergen
- Lomnicky stit, Slovakia (LMKS)
- Mexico City NM (MXCO)
- Oulu, Finland (OULU)
- Plateau de Bure NM, France (BURE)
- RUSSIAN NMs
- Rome, Italy (ROME)
- South African NMs
- Swiss NMs
- Zugspitze, Germany
Doi Inthanon, Thailand (PSNM)
The Princess Sirindhorn Neutron Monitor is located at the top of Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain of Thailand. PSNM is operated by Mahidol University, Chulalongkorn University, and Ubon Rajathanee University.
|Detector||Standard 18-NM64 neutron monitor (18 units of 1 counter)|
|Geographic latitude||18.59° N|
|Geographic longitude||98.49° E|
|Altitude||2565 m asl|
|Vertical cutoff rigidity||16.8 GV|
|In continous operation since||2007|
|Detailed station information:||10 November 2000 - present|
You are welcome to use data from the Princess Sirindhorn Neutron Monitor at Doi Inthanon, Thailand, under the following conditions.
Conditions for Use of Data
You agree to acknowledge the Princess Sirindhorn Neutron Monitor Project in any published use of the data.
Example: "Neutron monitor data from Doi Inthanon were provided by courtesy of the Princess Sirindhorn Neutron Monitor Program."
You agree to send a copy of any publication or thesis using these
Prof. David Ruffolo
Space Physics and Energetic Particles Group
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science
Bangkok, 10400, THAILAND
Scientific questions about the data may be addressed to Prof. Ruffolo.
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is prohibited without previous agreement with the PI of the station (see name and address above)
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.