- NMDB Stations
- Almaty NM, Kazakhstan (AATB)
- Armenian NMs
- Athens NM, Greece (ATHN)
- Bartol (University of Delaware) NMs
- Doi Inthanon, Thailand (PSNM)
- Dome C NMs, Antarctica (DOMC and DOMB)
- Dourbes NM, Belgium (DRBS)
- ESOI-TAU, Israel (ESOI)
- Guadalajara, Spain (CALM)
- Jang Bogo, South Korea (JBGO)
- Kerguelen (KERG) and Terre Adelie (TERA) stations, France
- Kiel, Germany (KIEL, KIEL2)
- Koldewey Station, Spitzbergen
- Lomnicky stit, Slovakia (LMKS)
- Mexico City NM (MXCO)
- Oulu, Finland (OULU)
- Plateau de Bure NM, France (BURE)
- RUSSIAN NMs
- Rome, Italy (ROME)
- South African NMs
- Swiss NMs
- Zugspitze, Germany
Guadalajara, Spain (CALM)
Castilla-La Mancha Neutron Monitor (CaLMa), Guadalajara, Spain.
CaLMa is being operated by the Space Research Group (SRG-UAH) of the University of Alcala (www.srg.uah.es) and is located in the Science and Technology Park of Guadalajara (Spain). The CaLMa detector is based on 15 counter tubes, filled with BF3 at a pressure of 200 mm Hg. Three of them are standard well-known BP28 Chalk River tubes from the Observatoire Midi Pyrénées and the others twelve are new one LND 2061 mode.
|Detector||Standard 15-NM64 neutron monitor|
|Altitude above sea level||708 m|
|Effective vertical cutoff rigidity (Epoch 2010.0)||6.95 GV|
|In continous operation since||2012/07/11|
|Detailed station information:||1 September 2011 - present|
Conditions for Use of Data
- You agree to achnowledge providing of the data in any published use of the data.
Example: "CaLMa neutron monitor data were kindly provided by the Space Research Group (SRG-UAH), University of Alcala, Spain"
- You agree to send a copy of any paper using these data to:
Juan Jose Blanco Avalos
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is not allowed without previous agreement with the PI of the scientific program.
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.