- Meetings and Events
- April 2-4, 2007 - Athens Meeting on NMDB
- September 28, 2007 - NMDB Athens un-official Kick-off Meeting
- January 17-19, 2008 - NMDB Paris Kickoff Meeting
- July 10, 2008 - NMDB phone conference
- September 13, 2008 - NMDB Kosice Meeting
- the November 13, 2008 WP4 NMDB teleconference
- December 3-5, 2008 - NMDB Kiel midterm Meeting
- April 6, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- May 4, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- June 4, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- July 12, 2009 - meeting at ICRC
- September 2, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- September 14-19, 2009 Athens Greece NMDB Training Course "Cosmic rays and neutron monitors: A training course in science and applications"
- October 16, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- December 3-5, 2009 - NMDB Athens final Meeting
- November 03, 2009 - NMDB phone conference
- March 11-13, 2011 - Athens NMDB Workshop on Data Quality
- 24-26 November, 2012, - NMDB Meeting, Athens, Greece
- 8.-12.09.2014 NMDB workshop in Kiel
March 11-13, 2011 - Athens NMDB Workshop on Data Quality
This is the first announcement of a workshop on data quality that the NMDB consortium will host from March 11-13, 2011 in Athens, Greece. This workshop is designed for the users and developers of NMDB and thus it is constrained within NMDB consortium limits.
- Due to the anticipated number of participants, all of the classes will be conducted at the Secretariat Room of the Physics Department, which is equipped with a projector and a wifi connection covering all of the working space. All attendees are encouraged to use their own laptops/notebooks.
- The Athens Neutron Monitor laboratory will be at the disposal of all attendees. A portable projector and a set of seven desktop PCs with LAN connection will be available at the laboratory's working space throughout the Workshop. All attendees are welcomed to use their own laptops/notebooks.
- All attendees will be hosted at the Students Residence Hall at the campus of the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens. The cost has been set to 4 euros per person, per night. All attendees are expected to cover this expense on their own budget. The accommodation has been set to by activated from Wednesday March 9, 2011 until Monday March 14, 2011 (More info on the Students Residence Hall can be extracted here (pdf / 828.45 kB) and here (pdf / 158.15 kB).
- Daily expenses, in the form of two meals per day, per person is set to 5 euros. All meals will be served at the Student's Restaurant of the NKUA campus. All attendees are expected to cover this expense on their own budget.
- Coffee breaks will be provided within the working space of the Athens Neutron Monitor laboratory .
- The scientific program is close to final, the latest draft can be found here
- Useful documents