- Work Packages and Project Groups
- Cosmic Rays Info
- EU grant related documents
- NMDB conferences
- NMDB publications
- NMDB reports
- Public outreach: telecon on 17 April 2009 about the progress of the PO web site
- WP1 Management
- WP2 Architectural design
- WP3 Guidelines for data acquisition
- WP4 User tools
- WP5 Applications/services
- WP6 Training and dissemination / public outreach
WP6 Training and dissemination / public outreach
Short overviews of the rationale and activities of NMDB are given in the following brochures:
- Basics of cosmic rays and neutron monitor measurements (pdf / 2Mb).
- The NMDB work programme: (pdf / 2Mb).
- The 3rd brochure presents first results of NMDB, including the NEST tool and te calculation of ionisation and radiation doses.
- The 4th brochure, entitled "How to use NMDB", is a guide to prospective users, giving information on what NMDB offers and how to access data, data products, and other information.
addresses mainly university-level students, researchers and engineers who want to get familiar with cosmic rays and NMDB tools. We intend to develop a web-based system of training courses and public outreach activities.
- A list of existing web sites is given in the report NKUA_deliverable_6.1_2.pdf
- The list of subjects to be developed, including writing assignments to the consortium, is given in NMDB_Deliverable_6-2.pdf
- First written tutorials available: http://www.nmdb.eu/?q=node/276
- material for research projects: report completed at TAU, some pdf documents will become available on the NMDB server (Training section)
- coordinated by OBSPARIS.
- Training course Athens September 2009: report has been submitted.
- A concept is discussed in the report Rome_Report-NMDB_2.pdf
- Status (as of 23 November 2009):
- English version is operational at www.nmdb.eu.
- Translations into several partner languages will become available. Work in progress (coordinated by Almaty).
- mailbox for questions established
- overall coordination OBSPARIS.
Public outreach: telecon on 17 April 2009 about the progress of the PO web site
List of decisions at http://www.nmdb.eu/?q=node/161